- Closes $20 Million Raise.
- Uplists to NASDAQ.
- Pilot Training for First Responders Firefighters, Search and Rescue Commences.
- Reports Record Revenues for Second Quarter.
- Shareholder Update and Earnings Call in Two Days, August 12th.
Closes $20 Million Raise.
Draganfly Inc. (Nasdaq: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) (“Draganfly” or the “Company”), a drone manufacturer and systems developer, today announced that it has completed its previously announced underwritten public offering in the United States (the “Offering”) of 5,000,000 common shares at a price of US$4.00 per common share, for total gross proceeds of approximately US$20 million.
Uplists to NASDAQ.
Draganfly Inc. a drone manufacturer and systems developer, announces today that its application to list its common shares on The Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) was approved by The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC
Pilot Training for First Responders Firefighters, Search and Rescue Commences.
Draganfly is currently in Phase 1 as part of its ColdChain Delivery Systems contract training EMS drone delivery support personnel, which when rolled out will see operators assisting first responders including firefighters, search and rescue and medical personnel, transporting critical equipment, medical supplies and critical data to active emergency and disaster relief operations. This training builds in the skill sets needed for operators to be able to navigate the challenges these engagements bring.
Reports Record Revenues for Second Quarter.
Key Financial and Operational Highlights for Q2 2021 (excerpted):
- Revenue for the second quarter increased 113.9% to $1,981,872 up from $926,540 in the second quarter of 2020. The majority of the $1,981,872 in revenue came from product sales with engineering services and drone services revenue almost equally making up the balance of the revenue in the second quarter.
- Cash balance on June 30, 2021 of $17.3 million compared to $2.0 million on December 31, 2020.
- Integrated Launcher Solutuions finalized their definitive agreement to have Draganfly develop a drone-based non-lethal air support system. Contract provides for the development, prototyping, and eventual production of non-lethal 40mm multi-launching systems that can be mounted and deployed from drones, drone systems, robots, robotic systems, and other stationary platforms or similar systems. The main use case of the launch system is public disturbance management for military..
- Draganfly implemented its health security and public safety services for its NASCAR tripleheader weekend at Nashville Superspeedway.
- Coldchain Delivery Systems finalized a US$750,000 definitive agreement with Draganfly to develop, deploy and operate solutions for the delivery of medical supplies, medicine, and vaccines.
Shareholder Update and Earnings Call in Two Days, August 12th.
Draganfly Inc. announced today that it will host a virtual-only shareholder update call on August 12, 2021 at 2PM MST / 4PM EST.
The shareholder update call will be facilitated by Draganfly CEO, Cameron Chell, who will review the Company’s milestones; and CFO Paul Sun, who will review the Company’s financial results for Q2 2021, which are planned to be filed after market on August 9 th , 2021. Draganfly President, Scott Larson will be facilitating pre-submitted and live chat questions and answers.
This release contains certain “forward looking statements” and certain “forward-looking information” as defined under applicable Canadian securities laws. Forward-looking statements and information can generally be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “may”, “will”, “expect”, “intend”, “estimate”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “continue”, “plans” or similar terminology. Forward-looking statements and information are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions that, while believed by management to be reasonable, are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies. Forward-looking statements and information are subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the ability of the Company to control or predict, that may cause the Company’s actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied thereby, and are developed based on assumptions about such risks, uncertainties and other factors set out here in, including but not limited to: the potential impact of epidemics, pandemics or other public health crises, including the current outbreak of the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19 on the Company’s business, operations and financial condition, the successful integration of technology, the inherent risks involved in the general securities markets; uncertainties relating to the availability and costs of financing needed in the future; the inherent uncertainty of cost estimates and the potential for unexpected costs and expenses, currency fluctuations; regulatory restrictions, liability, competition, loss of key employees and other related risks and uncertainties disclosed under the heading “Risk Factors“ in the Company’s most recent filings filed with securities regulators in Canada on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com. The Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking information except as required by applicable law. Such forward-looking information represents managements’ best judgment based on information currently available. No forward-looking statement can be guaranteed and actual future results may vary materially. Accordingly, readers are advised not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements or information. Client, Revelers.IO Media has created web related services for the company for five-thousand dollars and Institutional Analyst is discussing client relationship to provide coverage services.